HRS Racing

Home Forums General Season Discussion HRS Racing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Danny Russell
    Participant

Hi there,

We usually race in EPS but you are actually more local for us.

Couple questions:

Do you run wets?
    Do you hire transponders?
    Do we need fully enclosed chain guards?
    Do we need to get our number registered now (and what color)?
    Do we provide our own fuel?

Can we enter round 1? We are on a shoestring budget being three guys in our early twenties running a rusty old biz. If anyone has any used wets or rims for sale let us know.

Website is looking great!

Mark
    Keymaster

Hi Danny,

Great to hear from you! Thanks for the comments on the website. I’ve just noticed that the site is missing the Rules and Regulations! I’ll be sure to get these up tonight – this will give you a real overview of what is required for the series.

Do you run wets?
    Yes, Obviously the option is up to the team. There have been occasions if the weather is very poor that the track enforce that all teams start on the wet tyre for safety reasons.

Do you hire transponders?
    Yes, When booking up make sure you make the track aware that you need one.

Do we need fully enclosed chain guards?
    No, normal guards will be permitted – so long as they cover the length of the chain.

Do we need to get our number registered now (and what color)?
    I can assign you a number, as you’ve not raced with RHPK before we will assign you in Clubman. White numbers with a Green background – this number needs to be on the front, back and both sides of the kart.

The numbers reflect where each team have finished in the previous season, Super are 1-30 Clubman 30-60.

HRS Racing will be allocated Clubman Number :- 47

Do we provide our own fuel?
    Yes, A full Gerry can is required and to be handed in before the start of the race, typically before 12pm. Obviously morning practice to be covered by each team.

Can we enter round 1?
    Yes, yes & yes! 🙂

Please let me know if you have any further questions, like I said – I’ll get the rules and regulations uploaded asap.

Look forward to seeing you guys!
    Mark

• This reply was modified 8 years, 2 months ago by Mark.
    Danny Russell
    Participant

Thanks for the quick response Mark, we’ll be there for the first round, please reserve us a transponder 🙂

Is sprocket size fixed?

Danny Russell
    Participant

Also our engine builder is Prokart Engineering http://www.prokart.co.uk he does a great job 🙂

greg lg racing
    Participant

hi yes gearings fixed at 71 tooth sprocket amd 20 tooth clutches //I have 2 sets of used talon 71.s and 98link did dha chain s for sale //in the sale section of the old site and lots of other stuff u may need //we retired form racing last year contact me on 07973692607 /all the best greg

Mark
    Keymaster

Rules & Regulations have been posted, you can find them under “The Series” or by clicking the following link…

http://rhpk.co.uk/rules-regs/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.