ITS got to be done

Home Forums Season Suggestions ITS got to be done

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stewart Callis
    Participant

Given the sponsorship link up with ITS and Burton Power, at some point it would be great to get 1970/80’s World of Sport regular and a true UK motorsport legend, Barry Lee to present the trophies at a round or 2.

in his prime

and nearly 20 years on, still winning

and a flavour of the man

Would be an event to remember in itself

This shouldn’t be a problem. It looks like ITS have got Barry’s son Freddie lined up for driving their SuperPro kart this year so Barry could well be a familiar face in the paddock this year

Kev
    Participant

We are hoping Freddie will be doing a few races with us this year and are waiting to confirm dates but yes, no doubt Barry will be about a bit. I’ll ask if he fancies getting involved! LOL

Would be good to get him down for the televised round! Andy……we will have to work on him.

We are really looking forward to this season.
    Can’t wait to get back in to it after missing the last few races of 2015.

Don’t forget guys!
    http://Www.its.co.uk for all the tools you need
    If anyone needs a nice shiny new tool kits for this year or a lovely 3m X 3m or 6m X 3m pop up gazebo, give us a shout!
    (Sorry about the shameless plug)

Barry loves a TV camera so getting him down for that round shouldn’t be a problem. Keeping him away from the cameras – now there’s the problem!!

Our new team are also looking forward to the season as is everyone else I’ve spoken to. Not long to wait now….

Stewart Callis
    Participant

Sounds great guys. I am hoping we will be back for the full season again this year. Exciting times for the championship in general with you guys on board.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.